Proud WFTDA Members!
The Women’s Flat Track Derby Association (WFTDA) is the international governing body of women’s flat track roller derby representing more than 450 member and apprentice leagues on 6 continents. The mission of the WFTDA is to govern and promote the sport of flat track roller derby and revolutionize the role of women in sports through the collective voice of its member leagues around the world. The WFTDA sets the international standards for rankings, rules, and competition each year and provides guidance and resources to the sport of flat track derby. The WFTDA is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization governed by a volunteer Board of Directors.
- History of WFTDA – Learn more about the growth of the WFTDA since it began as the United Leagues Coalition (ULC) in 2004.
- WFTDA’s Mission – The WFTDA governs and promotes the sport of flat track roller derby and revolutionizes the role of women in sports through the collective voice of its member leagues around the world.
- WFTDA’s Gender Statement – The Women’s Flat Track Derby Association (WFTDA) is committed to inclusive and anti-discrimination practices in relation to all transgender women, intersex women, and gender expansive participants, and aims to ensure that all skaters’, volunteers’, and employees’ rights are respected and protected.
- WFTDA’s Diversity and Inclusiveness Statement – The WFTDA leadership is making an explicit commitment to improving diversity and inclusion within the WFTDA.
- Code of Conduct – WFTDA leagues and skaters are held to a Code of Conduct, which outlines responsibilities and practices, on and off the track.
All photos are by Spade Photo.